[SC.LUG] Wiki

Dave Briggs linux at davebriggs.net
Mon Oct 24 14:00:51 BST 2005

Just wondering if many people have had a chance to look at the wiki, I know
Jason has registered with it.

I have been filling it up with links and putting some pages in, but there are
some things I can't really do, one of which was Venue information for meetings
(as I don't have the necessary local knowledge), which was one of the reasons
the idea of the wiki came about.

I really don't mind it just sitting there, and at least with it being hosted
away from the main LUG homepage, if it hasn't been updated for a while it
shouldn't reflect badly on the LUG. I am quite happy adding bits here and there
and looking after it, but obviously there isn't much point if no one is looking
at it!

Cheers

--
Dave Briggs