[SC.LUG] Wiki

Robert Marshall robert at chezmarshall.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Oct 24 22:40:44 BST 2005

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005, Dave Briggs wrote:

> Thanks to everyone who has added bits to the Wiki.
>
> I was thinking that, while acknowledging that most of us will have our
> own websites, if anyone wants to use the wiki for some shared
> information, or a linux related project that you don't mind sharing,
> that would be fine by me.

Well I did consider adding emacs to the applications ;-) but I settled for just
mentioning blackbox.

I see I skipped over the Alderley Edge section in the venues and mentioned
it under Macc - is phasing out the Alderely ok or should the mention under
Macc be removed.

I added a bit on Wheelock

Robert
--