[SC.LUG] Chester meeting

pete pete at ellisfamily.org.uk
Sun Oct 30 09:18:58 GMT 2005

Apologies for not making the chester meeting....i had just started out from
home on the journey when the main bulb went on my car lights. I tried to
change the bulb but failed miserably.so decided it was best to wait until a
garage could sort it out . Hopefully will be at the next meeting.

pete ellis