[SC.LUG] Ansi C job [Fwd: [Sderby] Fwd: Contracting opportunities]

Robert Marshall robert at chezmarshall.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Sep 11 15:59:41 BST 2005

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 (ages ago!), Darryl wrote:

> On the more general front I am interested in creating relationships
>  with professionals who would like occasional work without being
>  committed to a full time contract.

Picking up this bit, I don't know if you're still looking for contacts in
this area - I have around 15 years experience in C/C++, was in full time
employment until the beginning of this year but since being made redundant
have been working on various projects on a contract basis.

I'm part of the South Cheshire LUG but would consider commuting as needed.

cv at http://www.capuchin.co.uk/cv.pdf

Robert
--
Robert Marshall