[SC.LUG] Introduction

Robert Marshall robert at chezmarshall.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Feb 8 20:38:52 GMT 2006

On Sat, 4 Feb 2006, Russ Phillips wrote:

> On 03/02/06, Robert Marshall <robert at chezmarshall.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> Let's kick some new life into this topic :-)
>>
>> Jason and I were discussing this a few hours ago[1], and we thought
>> there ought to be a Eastern-Southern Cheshire LUG meeting to - at least
>> make sure the group is still existing.
>>
>> We've previously met on the last Tuesday of each month - that's the 28th
>> Feb - how is that date for people. Maybe we need to arrive at the pub
>> wearing penguin  costumes to make sure we find each other this time!
>
> 28th Feb should be fine for me. I live in Tunstall (NE side of Stoke)
> and work in Congleton, so the South-East of Cheshire is probably
> ideal. I've only been living down here for a couple of months, so I'm
> not at all familiar with the local geography yet.

Well that appears to be some takers for a 28th meeting, shall we schedule
one for the Eastern side of things then and do a Crewe area next month?

Is that date ok for you Jason?
Macclesfield Millstone? Wilmslow Merlin?

When we've agreed that, someone can update the wiki :-)

Robert
--
Links and things http://rmstar.blogspot.com/
Robert Marshall