[SC.LUG] resending email -- llew

llew llew at llew.entadsl.com
Mon Feb 13 00:30:26 GMT 2006

resending email

Hi Pete,

I'm also in oswestry if you have a car (I don't) any chance of a lift
when a meeting comes up? (in the summer I might cycle if not too far)

If you want to meet/beer/talk projects etc etc. let me know.(same goes
for anyone living/coming this way)

llew

ps I'm helping six non-tech linux users around oswestry at the moment.

forgot to say I know of about 12 folk who use linux around oswestry.

pete wrote:

As a complete newby i would welcome the chance to meet and discuss
linux. I live in oswestry so would prefer somewhere in the south .
Anyone like to suggest a venue!

Benjamin Franklin.