Macc Meeting (was Re: [SC.LUG] Introduction)

Robert Marshall robert at chezmarshall.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Feb 27 20:47:16 GMT 2006

On Mon, 27 Feb 2006, Damian Parker wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 27, 2006 at 10:58:59AM +0000, Robert Marshall wrote:
>> On Tue, 14 Feb 2006, Russ Phillips wrote:

>> > Yep, I should be able to make it to that. Be good to meet people.
>> >

>> And a small reminder about tomorrow night's meeting :-)
>>

> Is there a way of identifing each other in these meets ? :)  If I
> can I will tag along, just depends on the kids giving my Mrs too
> much grief ;)  (cos she's not well at the moment :( )

As an aid to recognising me at least there's some (too many!) pictures of
me at:

http://www.chezmarshall.freeserve.co.uk/Robert.html

note the gnus t-shirt in one picture!

I'm also intending to bring a Linux mag of some sort to act as a marker on
the table

Robert
--
Links and things http://rmstar.blogspot.com/