[SC.LUG] Introduction

Russ Phillips russlug at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 17 13:53:00 GMT 2006

Oops!

Sorry people, I've just realised that I've responded to a question
about South Cheshire LUG with info about Staffs LUG's upcoming
meeting.

Sorry about that. I guess that's what happens when you're subscribed
to several LUG mailing lists and you don't take enough notice of what
you're replying to :-/

Life was so much simpler when I was only in one LUG ;-)

Russ