Solar power [was RE: [SC.LUG] Going Green.]

Andy Roffe aroffe at its-linux.co.uk
Tue Jul 25 18:48:25 BST 2006

Richard,

Hehe.. Value for money as usual :-)

I did hear of a small IT outfit that solar panelled the roof of their
building
And managed to run their server room on it and have an excess. It must
have cost a bit to do but some of these new solar cells are interesting
enough. In case, Ian's reading this.. I have no idea what I'm talking
about but it is interesting..
I'll try and find out who did that server room..

-A