next meeting [was Re: [SC.LUG] Curry Tonight with FSF Europe!]

Jason Lucas jason.lucas7 at ntlworld.com
Mon Jun 5 04:06:14 BST 2006

On Sat, 2006-06-03 at 09:29 +0100, Richard Smedley wrote:

> We've lost our normal venue for meetings with speakers as it now has
> a second snooker table in it :-/
> All suggestions for venues welcome. :)
>
>  - Richard

Richard,

How much were we paying for that venue? - There are plenty of places
around Macclesfield for hire- name a price and I'll find a venue.

BTW - Despite Macclesfield's reputation as a 'Cultural Desert', I would
like to recommend the newly founded 'Macclesfield Literary and
Philosophical Society' (www.litandphilmacc.org.uk). Discussions on Dark
Energy/Matter, Democracy, Philosophy, Poetry and Science are planned.

Jason