meetings and two veg [was Re: [SC.LUG] Linux MS Office look-alikes in practice.]

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Sat Oct 14 21:31:51 BST 2006

On Saturday 14 October 2006 07:49, Pete Ellis wrote:
> Just wondered how the last meeting went in Chester
> Is another one sceduled for this month?

Hello Pete,

The meeting went well - but with a smaller attendance - and Chester LUG will
be making that pub venue permanent.

With regular meetings now in Liverpool, Manchester, Chester and Staffs, is
there any demand for South Cheshire meetings?

I'm happy to turn up myself when I can, and even to speak - but I'd like to
know if I'm going to be the only one in the pub so that I know to bring a
book to read ;^)

Regards

 - Richard
                                                      http://www.sc.lug.org.uk