[SC.LUG] September meeting] - Oh Nuts!

Jason Lucas jason.lucas7 at ntlworld.com
Sat Sep 16 06:18:54 BST 2006

On Thu, 2006-09-14 at 15:15 +0100, Robert Marshall wrote:
> On Sat, 02 Sep 2006, Jason Lucas wrote:
>

> > Just realised that the first meeting of the Macc Lit & Phil society is
> > on the 12th. Could we re-arrange for the 13th?
> >

> Well I got there towards 9:30 but I wasn't expecting to double the number
> of people present :-(, was everyone else watching football?
>
> Robert

Well I spent a very boring hour & a half in the pub. I only stayed on
because Rob said he'd be a little late.

I'm not going to bother arranging another meeting - what's the point if
no-one turns-up?

It appears to me that the SC-LUG is as good as dead.

Richard - please un-subscribe me from this dead head list.

Jason.