[SC.LUG] Email Clients

Edward Chapman eddie at ehuk.net
Wed Aug 8 08:50:29 BST 2007

Just in case anyone might think Evolution has no fans whatsoever I've
been using it as my only client for the past year and a half, and on and
off before that, and I love it :)  Version 2.8.2 is very stable, hardly
ever crashes, previous versions I found crashed more often. But even on
then odd occasion it crashes on restart it restores the mail you were in
the middle of composing so nothing lost. It is a bloated beast but if
your machine has the power, it has more integrated features in one
client than any other I can think of, and I just like the look and feel
of it.  Like most people I've used many mail clients over the years
under Linux but Evolution is my favourite.