[Staffslug] [Fwd: [SC.LUG] [Announce] Next Cheshire meeting]

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Mon Aug 13 13:29:41 BST 2007

On Mon, 2007-08-13 at 11:32 +0100, Kris Douglas wrote:
> You're joking, I just noticed, that's Weatherspoons

Hello Kris,

It's central, it has wireless, it sells real
ale and reasonable wines.

Other SC.LUG meetings may have had special venues,
but they petered out, and this is the first meeting
for some time, so I'm looking forward to it :)

Do you have objections to Wetherspoons in general, or
the Macc one in particular?

 - Richard

<snip>