[SC.LUG] Refurbished Laptops

Gary Holmes linedancer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 13:43:48 BST 2007

The place I look for refurbed laptops, etc, is a company called
Refurbished and Excess Technology (RET) at www.retuk.com or
sales at retuk.com

We've purchased a few systems from them recently and I've found them
to be efficient on delivery, quick to resolve any issues and their
descriptions tend to be honest.

Enjoy,
Gary