[SC.LUG] Last chance to take over the world ... until 2050

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Wed Jan 3 01:31:11 GMT 2007

For those who haven't seen it, this is an interesting article
in and of itself (whether or not you agree with it) - in which
ESR and RL suggest we give up some freedom in order to
gain world dominance for freedom. Doublespeak aside, the links
and references are also worth perusal.
e.g. I'd forgotten all about Hitachi shipping a dual boot
machine which hte users could only use with Windows :-/

 - Richard