[SC.LUG] FBBC & MS [was w: [sf-uk-discuss] Ooh it makes me mad...]

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Wed Jan 31 18:25:06 GMT 2007

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 17:53:53 +0000
From: "Chris Puttick" <cputtick at gmail.com>
To: sf-uk-discuss at googlegroups.com
Subject: [sf-uk-discuss] Ooh it makes me mad...

That they are even considering this one:

Question from the BBC survey regarding public value and proposed new
Internet services:

"How important is it that the proposed seven-day catch-up service over
the internet is available to consumers who are not using Microsoft
software?"

To send your answer to this question, go here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbctrust/consult/open-consultations/ondemand_services.html

Do circulate the existence of such a question from a publicly funded
body - anyone got Slashdot connections? I just know we have Register
connections. Anywhere else would be good too...

Grrr.

Chris

--

http://thehumanjourney.net