[SC.LUG] ManLUG Meeting Saturday 19th May 2007

Adam Huffman adam.huffman at manchester.ac.uk
Wed May 16 14:17:46 BST 2007

The next meeting of ManLUG will take place on Saturday 19th May at
2pm, in the Lascelles-Williams room of the Kilburn Building, University
of Manchester.

Michael Barker will be giving a talk about a project he's working on.
Here's a brief preview from Michael:

"I am working with a number of people over at (http://www.buni.org) to
develop an open source multi-platform groupware package called Meldware
Communication Suite. Currently we provide a mail server
(IMAP/POP3/SMTP), calendar server (iCal/WCAP), administration client,
and a webmail/webcalendar client.  I would like to give a talk about
Meldware comprising of technical details, history and goals, and open
source development in general."

More details are available at:

http://www.manlug.mcc.ac.uk/

Best Wishes,