[SC.LUG] ManLUG Christmas social

Simon Ward simon at bleah.co.uk
Sun Nov 18 19:31:07 GMT 2007

The ManLUG social is on as usual, on the first Friday of the month (7th
December) (see forwarded).

(Note that there is no meeting for ManLUG itself in December.)

Simon

----- Forwarded message from Paul Waring <paul at xk7.net> -----

From: Paul Waring <paul at xk7.net>
To: man-lug at lists.manchester.ac.uk
Cc: linux-users at lists.manchester.ac.uk, gwanno at gnu.org,
	fsuk-manchester at nongnu.org

As usual for the first Friday of the month, a group of us from ManLUG
will be going out for a curry and some drinks on Friday 7th December, as
a 'ManLUG Christmas Social'. We'll be meeting in Hardy's Well pub[1],
Rusholme, from 7:30pm and then heading off for a meal after a couple of
drinks. If you haven't been before, one of us will usually be wearing a
Linux t-shirt of some description, so we should be fairly easy to spot,
and we'll be looking out for people anyway. If you'd like a mobile
contact number, drop me a line off-list.

See you there!

Paul

[1] http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/20/2009/Hardys_Well/Rusholme

P.S. There's also a web site where the details of socials are
announced:

http://www.manlug.org.uk

--
Paul Waring
http://www.pwaring.com

----- End forwarded message -----

Email: simon at bleah.co.uk | Jabber ID: s_wardman at mivok.net
A complex system that works is invariably found to have evolved
from a simple system that works. -- John Gaule