[SC.LUG] TODAY, Final Reminder.

Peter Brooks peter at theneb.co.uk
Mon Nov 26 06:49:44 GMT 2007

There is a LUG meeting tonight from 6.30pm at Keele University.
We will be screening Revolution OS to begin with and then break into
an informal talk/advice session.

I have also booked the following for us at the meeting "Freshly Ground
Coffee and a Selection of Afternoon and Herbal Teas".

It will be held in the Chancellors building room CBA1.100, however I
will post directions within the building. (Such as
http://www.theneb.co.uk/tuxThisWay.pdf). For those who attended the
last meeting, the room is next door to where we were last time.

Floor plans can be found
here: http://www.keele-conference.com/tour.php?subID=80

The chancellors building looks like
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/178/448556897_6b72850f7b.jpg?v=0

Follow your favourite route finder to Keele University, a map of the
campus can be found at
http://www.esci.keele.ac.uk/kudis/_campusguide/downloads/Keele_campus_map_colour.pdf

You will most probably arrive past the posh ic tech buildings, When
you reach the bottom roundabout (near D) follow the road to the right
and park in car park C.

There are no parking restrictions at Keele after 5pm.