[SC.LUG] [man-lug] ManLUG social (currybeer) : 5th October

Simon Ward simon at bleah.co.uk
Sun Sep 30 17:38:29 BST 2007

It’s getting towards curry+beer time again…

----- Forwarded message from Paul Waring <paul at xk7.net> -----
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 16:54:59 +0100
From: Paul Waring <paul at xk7.net>
To: man-lug at lists.manchester.ac.uk
CC: linux-users at lists.manchester.ac.uk, gwanno at gnu.org

As usual for the first Friday of the month, a group of us from ManLUG
will be going out for a curry and some drinks on Friday 5th October. We'll
be meeting in our usual venue of Hardy's Well pub[1], Rusholme, from 7:30pm
and then heading off for a meal after a couple of drinks. If you haven't
been before, one of us will usually be wearing a Linux t-shirt of some
description, so we should be fairly easy to spot, and we'll be looking out
for people anyway. Feel free to drop me a line off-list if you'd like a
contact number as well.

See you there!

Paul

[1] http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/20/2009/Hardys_Well/Rusholme

P.S. There's also a web site where the details of socials are
announced:

http://www.manlug.org.uk