[SC.LUG] RMS Talk - Lift Share Offer

Matthew Tolley matthew at matthewtolley.co.uk
Mon Apr 21 14:53:51 BST 2008

Hello all,

I'm really looking forward to the Richard Stallman talk on 1st May in
Manchester and plan to go myself.

In the interests of minimising cost and CO2 emissions I can offer FOC
lifts for up to 4 passengers.

If I were going directly I'd be taking the A34 from Congleton up to
Alderley, Wilmslow and Cheadle, but I'd be quite happy to take a slight
detour either via Macc/Poynton/Disley or via the Knutsford area.

I can also drop off afterwards, of course :-) .

Please email me privately if you'd like to take me up on the offer.
matthewtolley at gmail.com.

Best wishes,

Matthew