[SC.LUG] [Fwd: [linuxjobs] Red Hat: Graduate Positions in UK Services Team]

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Wed Jan 16 10:34:20 GMT 2008

On Tue, 2008-01-15 at 21:08 +0000, Pravat Borisut wrote:
> > On Jan 14, 2008 7:30 AM, Richard Smedley <rs at m6-it.org> wrote:

"JBoss Application Server is the #1 most widely used Java application
server on the market. Hundreds of professional open source developers
have contributed to the JBoss Application Server over the years and
community contributors are not only welcome but encouraged. In fact all
JBoss employed contributors to the JBoss Application Server were hired
from the community and each of them contributed to an open source
project in one way or another." [0]

"JBoss, a division of Red Hat, is the global leader in open source
middleware software, combining enterprise-class JBoss Enterprise
Middleware open source software with the industry’s leading services and
tools to provide simply a better way to transform your business to
Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)." [1]

See also [2]

hth,

 - Richard

[0] http://labs.jboss.com/jbossas/