[SC.LUG] Lug Active?

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Fri Jul 18 09:23:53 BST 2008

On Fri, 2008-07-18 at 08:34 +0100, Kris Douglas wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 1:59 PM, Matt Harrison <matt at lummie.co.uk> wrote:
> > Is the SC Lug still active and where do you meet ?

Hello Matt,

Welcome to the LUG :)

> This lug, though doesnt have many meetings, often teams up with ManLUG
> and staffs for meetings. There are a fair few active members :)

Meetings occur ``sporadically'' ;^)

Years ago we had a space suitable for lectures and tutorials,
since that disappeared we've just had the odd pub meeting
around the county. Anyone is welcome to find a space, and
announce a meeting of course - the LUG is totally "open" ;)

Whereabouts are you based?

Regards,