[SC.LUG] resources for exim

Tony Middleton tony at middleton.me.uk
Mon Jun 30 18:23:06 BST 2008

I just use the documentation on the exim.org website. I find it
complete, readable and well laid out.

Your problem is slightly complicated. You can check on message size in
the data ACL but you don't have access to the to address. I think the
best way would be to set a variable in the rcpt acl where you can see
to/from addresses and then have a condition in the data acl that checks
the variable and the message size.

Regards

Tony