[SC.LUG] OSI / Perens -- [Fwd: Can I have your signature to help me protect Open Source?]

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Tue Mar 18 22:32:46 GMT 2008

Bruce is standing for the board of OSI, to try and reign
in the proliferation of new FOSS licences, and counterbalance
the over-representation of vendors there.

It's an uphill battle, as his outspoken criticism of the
Novell-MS deal has made him a few enemies, so he needs to
show community support for his efforts. You can help with
this by following the link, and adding your signature.
Note that creating a log-in to do this will only expose
you to vary occasional e-mails.