[SC.LUG] New member welcome

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Tue Sep 9 15:48:14 UTC 2008

Welcome to Lucy Bridges, of Manchester Free Software Group,
who's just signed up to the SC.LUG list.

Welcome also to anyone who joined over the summer while I wasn't
paying attention to the new subscriptions [1]

Feel free to speak up and introduce yourselves. Although subject
to the occasional bout of activity, this group is mostly quiet [2]
and well-spoken ;-)

 - Richard

[1] I've just DMZed 15,000 emails, unsubscribed from circa
    40 lists, and changed the way I handle incoming e-mail.
    So far it's working well, but if anyone's waiting for
    an answer from an old e-mail, please get in touch again. :^)

[2] Anyone wanting a less-quiet group, please start some
    noise =o)