[SC.LUG] East Cheshire LUG

Richard Smedley richard at sc.lug.org.uk
Thu Dec 10 20:56:59 UTC 2009

Linuxfx Computing wrote:
> If anybody is interested in the formation of an East Cheshire Linux User
> Group based in Macclesfield, please go to the following web page and
> sign in:
> http://eastcheshirelug.ning.com/
>
> (All new sign-ups are verified before completion)

Just signed up, waiting for mod approval. This is my 14th
ning group between my 2 ning profiles!

> This is only an introductory social site to see if there is any
> interest in such a group being introduced into the East Cheshire area.

Meetings in Macc would be great - Macc was the last place SC.LUG met,
and before that Alderley Edge.

Not sure about separate fora/lists/etc. We're already quite
fragmented around here.

Looking forward to attending meetings,

Richard Smedley          Social Media & Accessible Web for small Orgs
                                          http://GoodGNUs.org/courses

http://twitter.com/RichardSmedley           Sustainable 3rd Sector IT
http://www.linkedin.com/in/richardsmedley
                                     http://identi.ca/richardsmedley/