[SC.LUG] [Fwd: [lugmaster] A request for stories for Jono's book]

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Thu Jan 29 09:59:01 UTC 2009

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Dave Morley
Subject: [lugmaster] A request for stories for Jono's book
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 09:23:58 +0000

Mr Community is in need of various stories to add to his book about the
community and the people in it.  What he has asked is if I can ask you
guys to post this to your various lists so people interested can add
their tale of woe or joy to his site at
http://www.artofcommunityonline.org/

The kinda stories he's after can be anything related to Linux and how it
has impacted and changed your life as a community member.  This is not
generic to Ubuntu (although it helps).

He is also after stuff on how the community as a whole has helped you
grow and taught you things about computing and linux.

Lastly he is after some ahhh factor so if as a community you've gone out
into the world and made it a better place to live in, then that rocks
too.

P.s. Fun stories, the little tales that put a smile on your face will be
gladly received :)

Many thanks for your time and I hope to read the stories in the book :)