[SC.LUG] Karmic zapped my GDM. Help!

Robert Marshall robert at capuchin.co.uk
Wed Nov 4 17:48:11 UTC 2009

On Wed, 04 Nov 2009, Matthew Tolley wrote:

> So Karmic is looking a bit like Vista - a company shooting itself in the
> foot!

and then there's the matter of exaile and trying to play cd's (sorry
Richard!) it plays the first track and then the first track and so on.
Click on another track and it plays the first track - a bug has been
confirmed and it's not just Ubuntu as it's happening in fedora too (and
prob an underlying lib so maybe other sound apps)

Prob comes of being an early adopter, I normally try to hold back but the
release party tempted me (like mandriva 2010 is currently trying to on my
desktop!)

Robert
--
Links and things http://rmstar.blogspot.com/