[SC.LUG] Karmic zapped my GDM. Help!

Robert Marshall robert at capuchin.co.uk
Wed Nov 4 19:29:55 UTC 2009

On Wed, 04 Nov 2009, Richard Smedley wrote:

> Robert Marshall wrote:
>> and then there's the matter of exaile and trying to play cd's (sorry
>> Richard!)
>
> 'S okay, not many PCs have gramophone attachments ;-)

:-)
Was given the Maderna conducting Mahler 9 for birthday and after getting
through the 30mins of the first mvt to discover you couldn't go any further
without ripping it was a little frustrating.

Did the ubuntu party liven up after I left (I wonder why?!) my colleague,
Gary,  said he enjoyed it very much, maybe I'm getting a low boredom
threshold?!

Robert (did enjoy it but not going overboard)
--
Links and things http://rmstar.blogspot.com/
Robert Marshall