[SC.LUG] Meetings

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Wed Oct 14 08:15:30 UTC 2009

Gareth Lees wrote:
> Just moved back to Stoke-on-Trent from Lancaster and I was wondering

Hello Gareth,

Welcome to the LUG. That's quite a coincidence as
I've just sent an e-mail to Lancaster LUG :)

> where and when your meetings are held as you may be closer to here than
> Stafford is. As long as you aren't too far away I may pop in and see you
> guys.

Meetings have been on hold for a while, but we're
due to get together soon [details to be confirmed]
with a talk from Ian Molton on his in-car Linux
experiments :)

Previous meetings have been in Sandbach (Wheelock);
Macclesfield & Alderley Edge.

There's also a strong likelihood of a GeekUp [1] meeting
in Alsager in the next few months.

  - Richard

[1] http://geekup.org/

--
Richard Smedley          Social Media & Accessible Web for small Orgs
                                         http://GoodGNUs.org/courses

http://twitter.com/RichardSmedley           Sustainable 3rd Sector IT
http://www.linkedin.com/in/richardsmedley
                                    http://identi.ca/richardsmedley/