[SC.LUG] [Fwd: Re: [lugmaster] Fwd: [admin] [Feedback] BBC Breakfast News]

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Wed Oct 21 12:33:21 UTC 2009

Interesting transcription - apparently Ubuntu is:
"...a whole sort of little community of enthusiasts building operating
systems for absolutely nothing and trying to persuade us that we don’t
need to be in with the big boys but actually most computer users frankly
they don’t want to bother with that sort of stuff they want something
that’s there…”

Good old BBC, eh? :-/