[SC.LUG] [Fwd: [Liverpool] LUGRadio 2009 Tickets Available]

Ian Molton ian at mnementh.co.uk
Tue Sep 8 15:57:27 UTC 2009

2009/9/8 Richard Smedley <richard at sc.lug.org.uk>

> Ian Molton wrote:
> > 2009/9/7 Richard Smedley <smedley358 at btinternet.com
> > <mailto:smedley358 at btinternet.com>>
> >
> > I know this list is a bit quiet, so I'd like to share
> >
> > * My thanks  to Richard for keeping this list alive and well run
> >
> > * I have some neat projects I'm working on and will come to a  meet
> > and talk about sometime
> >
> > If you're interested, there are some links and pictures of my projects
> > in my signature if you want a sneak peek - look at the automotive ones
> > in particular...
>

> It's about time we had a meeting again.
> Ian, you've just volunteered yourself - well done ;-)

D'oh! ;-)

Ok, I'll think of something.

> Do you want to suggest a convenient time & place? [1]
> I'd love to hear more about the car hacking :-)

Cool.

> If you don't want to do a full talk, we could have a couple of
> short presentations. I'm happy to talk briefly on something -
> perhaps on hackerspaces?

I dont mind talking about what I've done, about my plans etc. Im not sure if
it'll do a whole evening, but I can also bring my google G2 along too...

 As to when... I'm starting uni but in a fortnight / three weeks time, I
could probably come up with something.

--
Ian Molton
Linux, Automotive, and other hacking: