[SC.LUG] OOo Bug

Damian Parker creativetux at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 10:24:51 UTC 2010

  Hi Matthew,

Is the font your using available on both systems ?

If on Impress you save it as Powerpoint, then open it back up in Impress
from the powerpoint file is the text in the right place?

Finally could be that Impress is set to use A4 slides and Powerpoint to
use Screen size slides?

I would guess its the font tho.

Damian