[SC.LUG] [Fwd: [Fsuk-manchester] Fri 18 Jun: Veggiebeer]

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Thu Jun 10 11:13:45 UTC 2010

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Fri 18 Jun: Veggiebeer
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 17:13:18 +0100
From: Paul Waring <paul at xk7.net>
To: currybeer-announce at xk7.net,	Manchester Free Software
<fsuk-manchester at nongnu.org>,	man-lug at listserv.manchester.ac.uk

This month's SomeCuisineBeer will involve an unusual lack of meat, as we
will be heading to the Green House restaurant in Rusholme for a meal at
8pm on Friday 18 June:

http://www.dineveggie.com/

Prices will be around £25-30 each, a full menu can be found on the
website. For anyone who hasn't been to these events before, we usually
have a starter and main course and split the bill equally at the end.

The Green House is a very small and popular restaurant so I need to book
in advance and spaces will be limited. If you would like to come, please
let me know by *7pm on Saturday 12 June*.

Hope to see you there for some lettuce leaves and tofu!

Paul

P.S. VeggieBeer is open to all, so please feel free to forward this
invite to other geek lists.

--
Paul Waring
http://www.pwaring.com