[SC.LUG] Fwd: [Shropshire] VoIP Job Opportunity

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Mon Mar 19 19:27:12 UTC 2012

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Shropshire] VoIP Job Opportunity
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 15:02:51 +0000
From: Jon Farmer <jon at bctech.co.uk>

Hi

My employer is looking to recruit a VoIP Engineer based in Telford,
Shropshire.

We need someone with the following skills.

1. Linux administration.
2. SIP knowledge and diagnostics.
3, Asterisk PBX configuration, including dialplan and AGI programming.
4. OpenSER, Kamailio experience.
5. MySQL, PHP and shell scripting.
6. Good telephone manner.

The job would entail providing 2nd line support to existing customers
and working with our pre-sales staff to design customer solutions.

Salary based on experience.

If you need any more information please email or call me on the number
below.

Please feel free to forward this email to any where you think might be
interested.

Regards

Jon

Jon Farmer