[SC.LUG] Possible meetup (Was Re: Goodbye from our Newsletter)

Robert Marshall robert at capuchin.co.uk
Tue Jul 8 13:27:48 UTC 2014

Robert Marshall writes:
 > Eeek that's tomorrow! I'll try to phone the snow goose today to book a table - ideally upstairs.
 >
 > I have an interview in Lincolnshire tomorrow but traffic permitting I
 > expect to be back in time! 7pm is prob a bit early for me but manageable, 7:30?

I've reserved a table upstairs in the Snow goose for tomorrow evening
from 7ish - there'll be another tecchie photography group there
besides us (perhaps!), we're the table not by the window

Booked in my name - I forgot to mention SCLUG - and I may not be there
until a bit later!

Robert
--
Links and things http://rmstar.blogspot.com/