[SC.LUG] Possible meetup (Was Re: Goodbye from our Newsletter)

Robert Marshall robert at capuchin.co.uk
Sat Jun 7 10:20:10 UTC 2014

Robert Marshall writes:
 >  >
 >  > Looks like Wednesday would be a good evening then - at least for
 >  > hearing each other (assuming the music nights are noisy). I'll be
 >  > wandering past the Snow Goose this evening, should I go in and see if
 >  > their events match that on the website?
 >  >

 > On second thoughts I've just tweeted at them - @snowgoosecafbar
 > will see whether their twitter feed is a write only area...
 > I see from that there's a book group on another night

I've not had a reply to my tweet and I didn't have enough time on Wed
to stop by but have just managed a visit.

The guy behind the bar wasn't very sure as to what was happening when
in the evenings but felt that Wednesdays were probably clear - so you
might want to treat the list on the website with caution! He
recommended booking a table on the evening we intend to turn up

Robert
--
Links and things http://rmstar.blogspot.com/
Robert Marshall