[sclug] Webhosting

Simon Huggins huggie at earth.li
Wed Nov 26 13:54:37 UTC 2003

On Wed, Nov 26, 2003 at 01:27:11PM +0000, Derek M Jones wrote:
> >I've got to buy some webhosting, and I've lost pace a bit with what's
> >considered a good deal nowaways..
> >I found this: http://www.adepthosting.co.uk/ecommerce.html , which
> >looks like a good deal to me, but I wanted some other opinions. About
> >the only thing it seems to be lacking is ssh access, but I think I
> >can live without that.
> A sclug member runs:
> http://www.blackcatnetworks.co.uk/

Ah, yes that'd be me then.

Our hosting packages don't necessarily compare well with others at the
moment and we have ideas to improve them and changes we'd like to make
but in order to improve them and keep up with our current support duties
we'd need to be doing it full time really - something that will happen
but not for a few more months yet.

Then of course we can start our bid to truely take over the world ;)

Simon.

--
 -+//    CALLING SOMETHING A FIGURE OF SPEECH DOESN'T MEAN IT'S NOT    \\+-
-+<<                            TRUE.-Death                             >>+-