[sclug] Weapon of choice

Smiles, Mark Mark msmiles at agere.com
Wed Nov 26 21:54:19 UTC 2003

It's an even bigger pain when you scale this to hundreds of systems.
I'm looking into Red Hat's Enterprise management server with satellite &
proxy servers to automate patch delivery. I will also look at Ximian Red
Carpet (Now Novell's). As well as patches, isv software can also be
distributed but these all have to be in rpm format.  I would like to
consider rpm delivery for Solaris patches and ISV software( in rpm
format).

Any one have any experience with Solaris software and patches in rpm
format?

Mark Smiles
P.s Uzi 9 mm