[sclug] Computer auctions

Neil Haughton n.a.haughton at bigfoot.com
Sat Oct 25 09:05:40 UTC 2003

>On Mon, 19 May 2003 18:09:46 +0100
>Neil Haughton <n.a.haughton at bigfoot.com> wrote:
>

>>Those auctions are really worth while (don't spread it around!),
>>

>Where do you hear about them?

I 'heard' of them by spotting a notice outside Rivermead (where they are
held locally). Usually a Sat or Sun morning every couple of months. Once
you have been to your first one and registered they will post you a
catalogue a couple of weeks before each subsequent auction.

Unfortunately I had to cap my IT spend for the rest of this year
(married, you see), so no longer have the last catalogue that I received :-)

Regards,

Neil Haughton