[sclug] Linux publicity

Derek M Jones derek at knosof.co.uk
Fri Aug 13 13:02:51 UTC 2004

All,

I found the BBC to be very responsive to reasonable
suggestions concerning their coverage of Linux.

I don't have time to click on the BBC feedback button
for all stories.  Perhaps sclug members might like to
help out with the task of keeping the BBC linux aware.

Remember.  A short note, with positive suggestions, will
yield much better results than a rant.

>Dear Mr Jones
>
>Thanks for your e-mail.
>
>You are absolutely right, we should have added a link to Linux.org, I
>have added the link to our story.
>
>Regards,
>

>Tim Weber
>Business Editor
>BBC News Interactive www.bbc.co.uk/business

derek

--
Derek M Jones                                           tel: +44 (0) 1252 520 667
Knowledge Software Ltd                            mailto:derek at knosof.co.uk