[sclug] Mail

tim tim at holmes.name
Fri Jan 9 11:32:22 UTC 2004

Hi all

As I have said I am currently in Dahab Egypt, and I am trying to move from
Outlook to a linux mail system. I think that is going to be
fetchmail to sendmail to procmail to Evolution

Does anyone have any comments on this. I would normally trawl the web first,
but as the normal dialup speed is about 21 it takes a while. I have started
to use Webmin but it seems to hang whenerver I try to update anything.

The other thing is that I think I need to resubscribe to the list as my
underlying email id has changed to djaekimaar at link.net. Is this the case ?

Sorry its all a bit short and quick, but a borrowed 21k line is not the most
flexible form of internet access.

Hope all is great with all of you

Tim

Tim Holmes