[sclug] setting the format of Mutt's folder browsing view

Simon Heywood simon at triv.org.uk
Mon Jan 5 22:21:37 UTC 2004

Right, another muttrc question!

When you press `c' to change folder, then press tab a couple of times,
you get a list of all the mailboxes that Mutt knows about. Now I've
arranged these mailboxes in a nice directory tree so they include paths
such as `+lists/debian/debian-security-announce'. Unfortunately these
names get truncated in the folder list view, so I get a load of entries
starting `lists/debian/debia'. :-/

So, is there some funky muttrc option to edit the format of this folder
list (perhaps to remove the useless user/group info.) so that it's
useful in a standard 80x24 terminal?

S.