[sclug] PGP Singing page.

Simon Huggins huggie at earth.li
Sun Jan 18 17:33:18 UTC 2004

On Sun, Jan 18, 2004 at 05:27:17PM +0000, Tom Dawes-Gamble wrote:
> Of course if Simon and I are the only ones taking part we could use
> the out put of gpg-key2ps.  Note: Simon hasn't said he is taking part
> yet.  :-)

> So it's just Raz and I so far.  But you don't seem to have a key on
> the servers. :-(

I'll sign keys if people bring fingerprints.  I had mine signed by Tom
and Simon I think but don't seem to have returned the favour - I guess
lack of photo ID or fingerprints.

I nearly always have fingerprints of my own key on me.

Simon.

--
Just another wannabie |  Le doute est le commencement  |  Just another fool