[sclug] Why doesn't Konqueror open a web page?

Andrew Sharp andrew.sharp3 at ntlworld.com
Tue Jan 20 17:24:55 UTC 2004

To all KDE experts,

For some wierd and wondreful reasons, one of my user profiles cannot browse
theinternet using Konqueror. The Open With.. dialog box comes up for all web
content and html files. Any ideas as to what has gone wrong?

I am still being sent cookies but I cannot get to the page unless I choose
Netscape using the expandable menus in the dialog box (which is pointless),
but I prefer Konqueror. The fonts are more easily adjustable!

Andrew