[sclug] Looking for Debian Linux expert to install new hardware at Loud-n-Clear.

Scott Spence scott at crazycolour.com
Thu Jan 22 09:03:31 UTC 2004

Hi,

Sorry if this is off-topic however I need (as per the subject) a Linux
expert (specifically a Debian expert if possible) to help me out. I am based
in Brisbane Australia and have a server at Loud-n-Clear's (LnC) premises,
Stud Green in Berkshire. LnC are primarily windows based so have limited
knowledge (and therefore support) of Linux.

I need a responsible person who knows Linux well, and can secure the machine
before it gets connected to the net. They need to know about DNS/IP issues,
set up network backups (to LnC computers) and be able to drive to LnC
premises to replace the machine.

If this sounds like you, or you know someone who might be interested please
contact me with your rates and availability, as I am based in Brisbane,
Australia please be patient if I don't reply to emails that arrive in my
early hours (2pm(GMT)+).

I hope winter hasn't been too harsh on everybody in the Silicon Corridor - I
won't tell you about my 30 degree C days here.. ;-)

Thanks for your time,

Scott

---
Crazy Colour