[sclug] browser plugins

Smiles, Mark Mark msmiles at agere.com
Thu May 20 17:34:56 UTC 2004

I had similar fun setting up citrix java client in firefox for java ssl
tunnelling back to my business. The result was achieved when I
symbolically linked in the firefox plugin directory, to the
libjavaplugin_oji.so file installed in the system from the sun j2re rpm.
Worked on Mozilla 1.6 also.

Not sure if this helps with realplayer java as I haven't tested this but
you can give it a try.

Mark