[sclug] Pci / USB card for Suse 9.1

James Packham mrjadeo at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 24 14:43:09 UTC 2004

I don't know if you already know this, but you could have bought a
driverloader license from www.linuxant.com that would have made it work
(I'm pretty sure I know which card you have, the Broadcom chipset
right?). It does mean you have to pay though - then again $20 US isn't
exactly going to break the bank.

Regards,

James

--